I know yesterday was Halloween, but I’ll be honest, it’s not really my thing. The only thing I appreciate besides half-off candy is that Halloween means NaNoWriMo starts today!
This year, more than any before, will be a test of what giving my all looks like. A few birthdays, a weird work schedule, holidays and a wedding will all happen in the next 30 days. Oh, plus the normal 40-hours of work and regular day-to-day life.
This month truly will be a crazy month.
That being said, it’s time for goals and I’m excited to tackle everything and go 110% between now and the end of the year.
- lose 7 pounds
- Go to the gym 12x in the month
- Close your exercise rings every day
- Log in My Fitness Pal every day
Complete Defensive Driving
- Go to College Station for my brother’s swim meet
Celebrate my boyfriend’s birthday Celebrate my dad’s birthday Celebrate my cousin’s wedding
There’s a lot going on in October. #woohoo
CAREER AND MONEY GOALS
Hit 60% at work (I would have in September had I not missed three days) No Spend Month (besides birthday presents)
- Make a Cruise Payment
- Finally get a damn toll tag
incorporate changes from readers into Bullets and Bylines one more read-through of the book format the book
- book cover for Cameras and Confessions
launch the new Laura Teagan website
- build newsletter to 50 people
- Read three books
So, I actually did pretty well for the most part. Obviously there’s room to keep growing but I’m pretty happy with what I’ve accomplished .
Then again, I’m still looking forward to November.
- Birthday and Christmas presents for my best friend
- 60-day notice on my apartment to move in January
- Clean out my downloads folder (this will take some time)
- A dress for my cousin’s wedding (different cousin, different wedding)
- Lose some weight
- Log into My Fitness Pal
every single day
- Go to the gym 12 times
CAREER AND MONEY GOALS
- Make it 85% to your goal this month at work
- $500 in savings
- Cruise payment
- New Health Insurance (yay for turning 26)
- Move desks (and they actually had us move yesterday after I added this to my November goals)
- Justice and Lies for NaNoWriMo
- Edit Cameras and Confessions
- Book cover for Cameras and Confessoins
- Write all the content for the website and emails in these first few days
- Get SSL for website
- Build the newsletter and website
- Read three books:
- Finish Little Fires Everywhere (will probably do so tonight or tomorrow)
- Where the Crawdads Sing
- The Whisper Network
- Twisted Twenty-Six
Y’all, I’m excited for this month! But I will be busy. Tell me, what will your goals be?