I think it’s pretty obvious that I love goals. The beginning of the year is a great time to sit back and place some big goals and focus on something long term. This year I want to focus on not just hitting goals but building better habits for myself. This is a year of focus, clarity and taking time for me. In just one week, I’ll be picking up the keys to my new apartment and slowly begin the process of moving things into my new place.
This is the first place I can really make my own. Everything is up to me, there will be no stressors that I don’t want to deal with. Over the past few years, I’ve had some long-term stressful situations with roommates and I need this chance to be by myself. Over the past few days I’ve found myself thinking of it as a little sanctuary I’ll be able to build.
With that sanctuary, this will be my year of focus. I’m notoriously messy as a creative, and I want to make sure my home is clean. I want to be organized. I want to come home from work and feel like I can relax, not get more stressed by things at home. With this, I’m hoping to have a hell of a creative year and I’ve got some pretty decent goals set out both in life and with my writing.
- Cook at home 4x a week
- Go to the gym at least 3x a week
- Lose 35 pounds
- Finnish your estate plan from work
- Donate your hair tHis summer after the cruise
- Go on the cruise
- Apply for the happy planner squad
Career and money goals
- Hit 85% every month at work
- Save $1000 a month (I work in sales so I have the potential to make a lot of money, and if I stay focused this should be a stretch but possible)
- Pay off one credit card
- Pay off another Credit card
- Buy a new computer
- Buy a new bed
- Publish justice and lies
- Publish hit list
- Scale mailing list (join here)
- Consistently hit X amount of page view by June
- Focus on Social Media
- A few giveaways
- Get new book covers
- Publish a 3-in-1 paperback you can buy for the Emily Burnet series!