[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.0.50″ background_image=”http://laurateagan.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/KATEMAXSTOCK-3046.jpg” background_position=”bottom_left” custom_padding=”100px|100px|100px|100px”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.0.47″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” _i=”0″ _address=”0.0″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”3.0.50″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]
TERMS & CONDITIONS
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.0.50″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.50″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.50″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.50″]
By accessing the
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Laura Teagan’s
web sitefor personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this licenseyou may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Laura Teagan’s
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Laura Teagan at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Laura Teagan’s web site are provided “as is”. Laura Teagan makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Laura Teagan does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Laura Teagan or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Laura Teagan’s Internet site, even if Laura Teagan or a Laura Teagan authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Laura Teagan’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ginger & Co. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Laura Teagan may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Laura
Laura Teagan has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ginger & Co. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Laura Teagan’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Austin, TX without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ fullwidth=”on” _builder_version=”3.0.75″][et_pb_fullwidth_code _builder_version=”3.0.75″ background_color=”#222222″]
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.